Differential Diagnosis of Autism, Attachment disorders, Complex post-traumatic stress disorder and Emotionally unstable personality disorder
We are looking for clinicians and therapists (any profession), worldwide, with expertise in assessing and/or diagnosing at least one of these conditions in young people or adults.
We would like you to take part in our project by completing a series of online questionnaires. Our aim is to develop consensus, amongst clinicians and therapists, about best practices for differential diagnosis of these conditions.
This co-produced research aims to:
- Understand methods of assessment, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis for these conditions in young people and adults,
- Limit misdiagnosis and improve service user experience,
- Develop consensus and recommendations on best practices for differential diagnosis.
What is asked of participants:
- Up to 30 minutes to complete the online survey,
- To provide information about professional experiences and knowledge on the assessment and/or diagnosis of one of these conditions.
EMDR Upcoming Events