Incorporating spirituality to EMDR practice using a BioPsychoSocialSpiritual appraoch to treat trauma - Alexandra Dent
£30.00 – £45.00
Incorporating spirituality to EMDR practice using a BioPsychoSocialSpiritual approach to treat trauma
Friday 26th April 2024: 9.30am to 12.30pm online via Zoom
- How to use a BioPsychoSocialSpiritual approach when assessing, formulating and treating trauma.
- Supporting participants to be aware of their own spirituality views and journeys and understand and reflect on the impact this has on the therapeutic connection and work with their clients and their client’s experience of EMDR.
- Understand some of the experiences that client’s may have from a spiritual (compared to medical) perspective.
- How to incorporate spirituality into all the 8 phases of the EMDR protocol.
- Different types of spiritual interweaves will be described to assist clients when they are stuck in EMDR processing or ego thinking.
- A three pronged approach to using a BioPsychoSocialSpiritual appraoch with EMDR will be demonstrated by addressing past and current traumas as well as resourcing clients in copying with future challenges
3 CPD points have been awarded by the EMDR Association UK.
Cost: £30 members £45 non-members
The session will be recorded and will only be available for 28 days after the event.